Wednesday 29 August 2012

Schedule

I have adopted a new blogging schedule. I now blog on the 5th, 11th, 17th, 23rd and 29th days of the month. This marks the end of the first month after its adoption. I previously tended to use a system based on primes - although I also included the number 27. (I just like the number 27 for various reasons - not least it being my birth date.) The numbers I have now adopted are all primes - the Sexy Primes (see the video below). I think that this makes blogging days slightly more evenly spaced throughout the month (although I have not bothered to check) a quick glance shows that only when months have 30 days is the evenness perfect. A second glance seems to suggest that each week the blogging day is one day earlier than the week before. Obvious really because this is based on a six day cycle. However, there is differential month length to consider. So, I shall have to return to this.