Here are some geek jokes I've had knocking around in a file for some time. It's time to set them free.
- There's no place like 127.0.0.1
- There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary and those who don't. Whereas, there are three types of mathematician in this world: those who can count and those who can't.
- The glass is neither half-full nor half-empty: it's just twice as big as it needs to be.
- Roses are #FF0000, Violets are #0000FF …
- Without geometry, life is pointless.
… and if you didn't like the above, just give me a <br/>.